Respect goes a long way and sometimes we forget how our actions affect others. This week I saw just that statement put into action. Sometimes we fail to realize that our tone, action, and reactions affect someone else and it may be a positive or negative affect. Overall this week I learned a lot in the classroom and outside the classroom, and that’s just what I call overall learning. You don’t just learn about different topics addressed in class you also learn different life lessons. This week I learned no matter what you think may be right in a certain situation it may not be the right time. Your timing in a certain situation is key; and there is a time and place for all things. Time was of the essences this week due to our schedule, but I have to admit I struggled this week with my schedule. As the saying goes you live and learn and in order to prepare for this week I am definitely planning out my week. If possible also do as much work and studying as possible this weekend. The highlight of my week was definitely the Susan G. Komen race for the cure, where we encouraged the walkers and runners in the race, and thanked them for their support in the different races. I also really enjoyed the tour of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, which was very informational.