Move in.  Two words most college students dread.  Hauling room necessities, getting crammed in the elevator, making conversation with strangers in those crammed elevators, accidently bumping into people, and trying to organize your room.  Luckily for us SEP Scholars, move in was not bad at all.  We had the PAs assist us in moving in, showing us exactly where to go, helping us unload from our cars.  Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful.  This move in was the best move in experience ever!  It was highly organized and the planning was evident.
Almost no one knew anyone at the start of the program, but that all changed the very first day we were in Horton (our dorm building). Every single SEP Scholar is amiable and pleasant to talk with.  The first week of classes is over, and it was certainly not easy.  Long hours of classes followed by tours cause one to become exhausted.  After coming back to the dorm, I usually relax for a minute or two before I start studying or doing homework, or a combination of both.  The past week I have been able to go to bed by 11PM and wake up at 6AM each morning.  A solid seven hours, guaranteed by scheduling my time out day by day and not wasting a single minute.  Our first round of tests are at the end of this week, and as I sit here typing in my dorm, I am also planning out my studying schedule for this week, as it is extremely essential when time is a scarce resource.