Health Professionals Forum (HPF)
An annual event that brings North Carolina’s high-school students together to learn more about the vast opportunities available in the health professions.
The Forum educates students about health problems disproportionately affecting underrepresented and disadvantaged populations, the need for greater numbers of minority health professionals, and the steps they can take to pursue health careers.
Past HPF topics have included:
- Health professions programs across North Carolina
- Admission and graduate requirements for graduate and professional schools
- Financial aid opportunities
- Support systems for minority students
- Minority presence data for featured health professions
- Career planning information
This event is held in conjunction with the NC AHEC Program’s Future Leaders in Health Care Conference each Spring.
Check our Upcoming Events for the next Forum.