Health Careers Club
The NC-HCAP Health Careers Club is not the ordinary student organization. The HCC is a student-led group designed to bring together, educate and support students pursuing health careers.
It’s so much more than “just a club”
It’s a unique enrichment experience that enables students to gain crucial leadership skills, engage in campus and community service projects, network, and create lasting friendships with other students who share a common interest in health care.
The Health Careers Club is open to all undergraduate students at UNC and currently has more than 50 members.
The club holds bi-weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 6:30pm at various campus locations. Check our events page for specific dates.
Membership Dues: $10 per semester.
Join and gain exclusive member benefits
NC-HCAP is committed to mentoring and preparing aspiring health professionals for entry into graduate/health professional programs.
- Academic counseling and career advising from professional staff
- Health professional shadowing opportunities with local health professionals
- Seminars and panel presentations focusing on admissions criteria, test preparation, internships and more
- Service-learning opportunities to gain leadership skills and give back to the community
- Networking with professional students, admissions officers, school administrators and influential health professionals
- Exclusive access to NC-HCAP resource library